Digital Marketing Specialist
The Digital Marketing Specialist will report to the Brand Manager and will partner closely with pay-per-click (PPC) and display advertising vendors to develop channel strategies and optimize campaigns.
This role will partner across the marketing team to develop and deploy creative, landing pages, and other campaign assets. Partnership with the data analytics team to understand and manipulate our data and apply insights will also be key.
Digital Marketing Specialist Requirements:
- The ideal candidate will be a highly creative and analytical individual with a passion for understanding target audiences, analyzing business data, and developing data-driven recommendations for ongoing improvements to advertising programs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field such as marketing, advertising, communications, or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years of digital marketing experience managing campaigns to acquire and engage target audiences.
- Experience executing paid search and display advertising campaigns.
- Strong project management skills with exceptional attention to detail and a proven ability to drive projects to successful completion.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Excellent analytical skills with proven record to drive the evolution of a program through the application of data insights.
- Experience with website analytics platforms such as Adobe Omniture and Google Analytics.
- Strong collaboration skills with peers, leadership, and cross-functional teams.
- Ability to work well under deadlines and perform multiple tasks effectively and concurrently.
- Must stay current and maintain industry knowledge of trends in the digital space.
- Project manage and execute all digital advertising campaigns under supervision of the Brand Manager.
- Establish, measure, report on, and optimize KPIs in alignment with campaign objectives.
- Partner with agencies to ensure campaigns meet KPIs, budgets, and deadlines.
- Partner with marketing team members to develop creative and ensure consistency with brand guidelines.
- Communicate campaign results to key stakeholders, synthesizes campaign learnings, and asserts data-driven recommendations and best practices.
- Develop and implement ongoing digital campaigns across paid search, display, and direct-buy advertising.
An award-winning creative and marketing workforce solutions provider. Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and leading brands, nationwide. Our specialized recruiters represent an elite group of skilled professionals for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Profiles is headquartered in Baltimore, MD with a remote staff of entrepreneurial individuals across the nation.
New job opportunities are listed daily –www.careerprofiles.com.