Digital Marketing Specialist
This position will be hybrid and must sit local to the DC area.
The Digital Marketing Specialist will use Eloqua to create multi-channel analysis to showcase marketing campaign effectiveness and recommend improvements where needed.
Digital Marketing Analyst Responsibilities:
- Analyze, create and gather reports to shape decision-making for content development and products.
- Perform marketing analysis to define and build target marketing through key personas and audiences.
- Analyze marketing data across multiple digital channels (email, social media, website, marketing automation).
- Manage and track progress using Google Analytics.
- Constantly stay ahead of trends and research to create marketing automation campaigns.
- 3+ years of relevant EMPLOYMENT experience.
- Must be an expert in Eloqua or similar marketing automation tool.
- Strong marketing automation, conversion/tracking, and audience segmentation experience.
- Experience building dashboards in Tableau.
- Expertise in Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
- Very high attention to detail in an ever-changing environment.
An award-winning creative and marketing workforce solutions provider. Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and leading brands, nationwide. Our specialized recruiters represent an elite group of skilled professionals for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Profiles is headquartered in Baltimore, MD with a remote staff of entrepreneurial individuals across the nation.
New job opportunities are listed daily – www.careerprofiles.com.