Digital Media Planner
This position is a direct planning role within a fully integrated account team and is responsible for the development of digital media planning strategies for a range of clients. The Digital Media Planner will operate collaboratively with the entire planning team, and interface regularly with clients.
*Candidates who meet the below requirements will be eligible for consideration.
Digital Media Planner Requirements:
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in a digital media role with a marketing company or advertising agency.
- Strong understanding of the various digital channels: display, video, mobile, search, social, programmatic.
- Excellent presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to collaborate and build inter-agency relationships.
- Comfortable speaking to mid- and high-level client contacts.
- Excellent numerical aptitude to manage budgets, invoicing, etc.
- Must be a self-starter with initiative and have a positive, proactive attitude.
- Key attributes include the ability to work under pressure and assimilate large quantities of information quickly, while maintaining attention to detail.
- Effective prioritization and organizational skills.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office (especially Strata, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Working knowledge of tagging, tracking and ad servers a plus (DCM, etc.).
Digital Media Planner Responsibilities:
- Research, develop, present and execute media plans and buys consisting of multiple digital channels (display, online video, search, social, mobile) supporting campaign objectives and strategies.
- Develop and execute these holistic, integrated plans based on collaboration with the planning team, including the Digital Director, Account Director and Account Managers, as well as interfacing with the digital activation team.
- Significant client-facing opportunities and be the day-to-day digital specialist for your assigned clients.
- Perform all the duties and responsibilities of a digital planner, including performing the necessary analysis and evaluation of digital media opportunities, establishing KPIs and metrics, analyzing and preparing reports, managing digital budgets, owning the digital billing process as necessary, etc.
- Develop high-level understanding of media concepts beyond the digital vertical (TV, cable, print, radio and lifestyle) to build effective integrated campaign strategies.
An award-winning creative and marketing workforce solutions provider, Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and leading brands, nationwide. Our specialized recruiters represent an elite group of skilled professionals for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Profiles is headquartered in Baltimore, MD with a remote staff of entrepreneurial individuals across the nation.
New job opportunities are listed daily –?www.careerprofiles.com.