Digital Paid Media Manager
A progressive telecommunications company located in Arlington, VA seeks a full time Digital Paid Media Manager for a fully remote opportunity. The Affiliate & Digital Paid Media Manager supports the everyday operations of the Paid Media program.
*Candidates who meet the below requirements will be eligible for consideration.
Digital Paid Media Manager Requirements:
- Education: Bachelor's degree required – Major in Business, Marketing/Advertising, or related degree. MBA a plus.
- 3-5 years of Affiliate Marketing, Paid Media or Digital Project Management experience is required. PMI or Paid Media certification is preferred.
- 1-3 years of data reporting/analytics experience is required. Ability to read and interpret paid media/digital data is critical.
- Experience managing testing in marketing disciplines, paid media or general digital preferred.
- Strong computer skills including Google/MS Office Suite, Google Marketing Platform/360, Google AdWords, and strong Excel skills is required. Skills in other modern digital advertising platforms is a plus. Experience with CRM and/or DMP systems is preferred.
- Proven success working in fast paced, innovative environment with a strong ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage multiple deadlines concurrently.
Digital Paid Media Manager Responsibilities:
- Lead the Affiliate/Partner marketing program with our AOR, maintaining and growing the national Affiliate program.
- Development of annual business plan for Affiliate.
- Sales forecasting, contract management, and brand auditing/publisher compliance.
- Support day-to-day project management of paid media program/campaigns and programs for local marketing teams.
- Proactively, review/develop campaign documentation including campaign briefs, slide decks w/ data, and new market initiatives. Act as a liaison to local marketing teams for support in campaign development, documentation and logistics.
- Asset management including, copy, pricing, and other campaign elements.
- Review and understand historical testing, innovations and best practices within paid media.
- Publish best practices. Working with agency & Director, Paid Media – communicate and reinforce best practices that are foundational to the program.
- Evolve testing program to find “gold” in new opportunities, devise new tests, and uncover innovations.
- Be an integral team player – fitting in where team and program support is needed.
An award-winning Marketing and Creative Technology staffing agency, Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and successful organizations across the country. Our experienced recruiters focus on candidates drawn from the top 20% of job seekers nationwide. Profiles professionals are available for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Headquartered in Baltimore, MD, Profiles has regional offices in Philadelphia, Richmond and Washington D.C.
Have you considered a contract position? Profiles offers the following benefits: competitive salary; 401(k) plan; weekly paycheck and bonus pay; health, vision and dental insurance; online software and soft skill training.
New job opportunities are listed daily – www.careerprofiles.com.