Digital Project Manager
Are you a strategic Creative Project Manager with a talent for identifying process gaps in creative workflows? Profiles is currently seeking an ambitious and thorough Marketing Project Manager courtesy of one of our industry-leader, retail clients local to Dallas-Fort Worth, TX. This is a hybrid opportunity, non-local candidates will not be considered, at this time.
The ideal candidate will have experience overseeing marketing projects from conception to completion. Additionally, the Creative Project Manager should have experience acting as the liaison between the marketing creative team, internal/external clients, and vendors to produce effective timelines, deliverables, and plans.
Digital Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Partner with key stakeholders to identify, setup, and track priorities for marketing projects in progress
- Ensure deadlines and creative briefs are met and complete
- Communicate any project updates within the project management system to the creative team and any other applicable participants
- Create, plan, and implement project timelines based on integrated marketing planning process
- Oversee and coordinate the project workflows and timelines for the creative and marketing team
- Take ownership of marketing project planning, submission, setup, and deliverables
Digital Project Manager Requirements:
- 3+ years of professional experience as a Creative Project Manager or similar digital role
- Bachelors Degree in related field
- Project Management Software experience required (Asana, Trello, JIRA, etc.) Workfront is preferred
- Relevant industry experience (Retail, CPG, QSR, etc.)
- Superb verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional organization and time management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Proficient in MS Office 365, MS Teams, and SharePoint
An award-winning creative and marketing workforce solutions provider. Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and leading brands, nationwide. Our specialized recruiters represent an elite group of skilled professionals for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Profiles is headquartered in Baltimore, MD with a remote staff of entrepreneurial individuals across the nation.
New job opportunities are listed daily – www.careerprofiles.com.