Digital Project Manager
Profiles is currently seeking an innovative and enthusiastic hybrid remote Digital Project Manager to join the Partnerships Marketing team within a prestigious, thriving organization local to the Tampa, FL market.
The Digital Project Manager is responsible for guiding creative marketing pieces and regulatory assets through the review and approval process, where they are evaluated by Legal teams and other project stakeholders. These reviews are a critical component of staying well managed and ensuring that every marketing or regulatory piece is thoroughly vetted before it’s launched to market.
Digital Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Route and maintain creative assets in PDF form for various channels and partners within our system of record.
- Consult on requested timing/schedules to ensure timely delivery that aligns with SLAs.
- Ensure that stakeholders have provided feedback in a timely manner and follow up on any outstanding responses.
- Schedule and facilitate compiling meetings to review feedback and arrive at directive guidance on creative pieces.
Digital Project Manager Requirements:
- Highly detail-oriented and able to move things forward with stakeholders.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to tailor messaging to varied audiences.
- Solid foundation in process management.
- Ability to multi-task and switch gears as needed to meet deadlines.
- Familiarity with Agile principles is helpful.
An award-winning creative and marketing workforce solutions provider. Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and leading brands, nationwide. Our specialized recruiters represent an elite group of skilled professionals for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Profiles is headquartered in Baltimore, MD with a remote staff of entrepreneurial individuals across the nation.
Have you considered a contract position? Profiles offers the following benefits: competitive salary; 401(k) plan; weekly paycheck and bonus pay; health, vision and dental insurance; online software and soft skill training.
New job opportunities are listed daily –www.careerprofiles.com.