Digital Project Manager
The team is seeking an enthusiastic and experience Project Manager to support the experience team. This person will collaborate with department managers to provide overall project support to ensure efficient and timely delivery of high-quality work. The PM will work side by side with product design, research, and engineering teams in the delivery of world class work.
Project Manager Requirements:
- BS / MS degree, or equivalent experience.
- At least 5 years of experience in program management, project management, or management consulting.
- Experience with product design & development processes.
- Strong track-record in supporting multiple concurrent projects.
- Ability and desire to adapt to constant change.
- Demonstrated proficiency with program and project management tools (JIRA, Asana, Gantt).
- An ability to keep the big picture in focus and to provide clear, well-structured, and concise communications tailored to each appropriate audience.
- Agile / SCRUM familiarity is a bonus.
- Autonomous transportation experience is a bonus.
- Lead the multi-discipline product design team through agile processes.
- Ensure deliverables meet objectives and key results.
- Ensure the project team understands what they need to deliver at all times.
- Define and manage processes, documentation best practices, and regular meetings.
- Coordinate team meetings & design reviews; take and publish detailed notes on decision made and action items.
- Establish standard progress reports to provide concise and effective communications to key stakeholders.
- Ensure problems are transparent and risks are identified.
- Facilitate aspects of test asset management.
- Enable continuous improvement, ensuring insights are captured, shared, and integrated.
An award-winning creative and marketing workforce solutions provider. Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and leading brands, nationwide. Our specialized recruiters represent an elite group of skilled professionals for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Profiles is headquartered in Baltimore, MD with a remote staff of entrepreneurial individuals across the nation.
Have you considered a contract position? Profiles offers the following benefits: competitive salary; 401(k) plan; weekly paycheck and bonus pay; health, vision and dental insurance; online software and soft skill training.
New job opportunities are listed daily –?www.careerprofiles.com.