We are partnering with a a full-service marketing communications agency in search for a Digital Strategist to join their team in Hunt Valley, MD. The agency is still fully remote, but in March of 2022 plans to return to the office on a hybrid model. This position is responsible for supporting the agency's paid digital efforts for clients of various sizes and industries, while providing innovative, digital media solutions and ensuring well planned and successful execution.
The ideal candidate will have a background and experience in paid search, video and display marketing and will be highly analytical and can build ongoing trust and relationships with colleagues and clients.
Digital Strategist Responsibilities:
- Manage client relationships and oversee the client media planning process from inception through final delivery.
- Build and present fully integrated digital media plans across relevant digital channels.
- Use data-driven strategies to regularly optimize campaigns and provide actionable insights.
- Offer on-going recommendations for A/B testing within campaigns.
- Perform analyses, develop ideas, and present in new business pitches.
- Implement agency’s internal procedures and complete all necessary documents for each client.
- Work with the social media, creative, interactive, and other teams to execute fully integrated campaigns.
- Identify new paid opportunities for your clients.
Digital Strategist Requirements:
- 2+ years of experience in digital media strategic planning/buying with experience on the advertising agency side.
- In-depth understanding of digital media planning, strategy, negotiation, and implementation, with an emphasis on paid search.
- Solid understanding and experience with website analytics, including managing the creation of dashboards.
- Experience working on e-comm accounts is a plus.
- Knowledge of the technology & processes involved in running paid digital campaigns across multiple channels (ex. Google Ads, Microsoft Bing, Amazon, Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, etc.).
- Experience in measuring and proving the value of paid digital campaigns across channels.
An award-winning Marketing and Creative Technology staffing agency, Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and successful organizations across the country. Our experienced recruiters focus on candidates drawn from the top 20% of job seekers nationwide. Profiles professionals are available for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Headquartered in Baltimore, MD, Profiles has regional offices in Philadelphia, Richmond and Washington D.C.
Have you considered a contract position? Profiles offers the following benefits: competitive salary; 401(k) plan; weekly paycheck and bonus pay; health, vision and dental insurance; online software and soft skill training.
New job opportunities are listed daily – careerprofiles.com.