Digital Transformation Manager
A global luxury brand headquartered in the Washington, DC metro area is looking for a Digital Transformation Manager – Hospitality for a contract opportunity. This role is remote and candidates on the east coast are encouraged to apply. Candidates who meet the below requirements will be eligible for consideration.
The Digital Transformation Manager will work closely with CX, Digital, Brand, Product, and Operations to support Commerce capabilities.
If you have substantial amount of relevant transformational Business Process experience from an advertising agency and want to work for a global brand, this contract opportunity could be your next role!
Digital Transformation Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising or related field.
- Must have a minimum 10+ years of experience defining business processes for hospitality.
- Proven background in developing transformational strategies.
- Agency background is strongly desired.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Digital Transformation Manager Responsibilities:
- Define, develop, and execute key business processes and workflows for new business capabilities.
- Work closely with various stakeholders to understand business requirements, review documentation, and define/socializing clear business processes.
- Create high-level presentations to enable socialization and buy-in of new business processes.
- Collaborate with senior management to deliver clear results in high pressure situations.
- Identify updates needed for existing processes.
An award-winning creative and marketing workforce solutions provider, Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and leading brands, nationwide. Our specialized recruiters represent an elite group of skilled professionals for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Profiles is headquartered in Baltimore, MD with a remote staff of entrepreneurial individuals across the nation.
Have you considered a contract position? Profiles offers the following benefits: competitive salary; 401(k) plan; weekly paycheck and bonus pay; health, vision and dental insurance; online software and soft skill training.
New job opportunities are listed daily – www.careerprofiles.com.