Director of Digital Strategy
A healthcare communications agency in Washington, DC is on the hunt for a hybrid remote (onsite 2x p/week) Director of Digital Strategy. Candidates local to the Washington DC area to apply.
In this role, you will help lead organizational brand, reputation, and advocacy projects for an array of large corporations, trade associations, and nonprofits. Successful candidates will be energetic, focused, and entrepreneurial, with strong written and verbal communications skills, healthcare or public affairs experience and demonstrated ability to think creatively about complex topics.
Digital Strategy Director Responsibilities:
- Direct and lead digital, social media, and paid media strategy to raise clients’ brand reputation.
- Consult with clients on strategic communications landscape and business goals.
- Develop digital engagement and paid media campaigns, implementing metrics and optimization of performance.
- Managing and mentoring staff by coaching, encouraging, and tracking their performance to grow their professional development.
- Develop quality content, analysis, and media engagement to advance client services across the business through paid, social, and other digital channels.
- Manage day-to-day projects and campaigns through brand reputation, high-level delivery, and client satisfaction.
- Driving creating communications plans and objectives around social/earned/paid media.
- Lead new business development efforts and budget management for client work.
Digital Strategy Director Requirements:
- Minimum 10 years of experience in Digital Engagement for Healthcare or Public Affairs at a Digital Agency.
- Strong expertise in leading digital strategy and paid media public affairs campaigns, effective targeting strategies tied to analytics/metrics.
- Experience digital tools such as Google Analytics/AdWords, Facebook Ads, Social, and Phone2Action.
- Advanced writing skills across all digital content channels.
- Experience with leading integrated communications campaigns across all digital (owned/earned/paid) and social channels.
- Experience leading and managing a team.
- Proven track record of successfully allocating budgets/resources, and proven history of bringing in new business.
- Understanding of entire digital media landscape and media placement.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Public Policy/Affairs, Communications, or related field.
An award-winning creative and marketing workforce solutions provider, Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and leading brands, nationwide. Our specialized recruiters represent an elite group of skilled professionals for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Profiles is headquartered in Baltimore, MD with a remote staff of entrepreneurial individuals across the nation.
New job opportunities are listed daily – www.careerprofiles.com.