Director of Digital Strategy
An innovative healthcare agency is seeking a Director of Digital Strategy for an immediate start. This opportunity is 100% remote.
The ideal candidate is an experienced, senior-level Digital Strategist (Director level or higher) that can provide strong digital thinking to multidisciplinary teams focused on developing integrated marketing strategies for healthcare/ pharmaceutical clients, both existing and prospective.
Director of Digital Strategy Responsibilities:
- • Lead digital research in pursuit of valuable insights to drive strategic and tactical planning for existing clients and new business efforts. Digital Research & Insights projects include:
- Historic brand audits of past digital marketing programs.
- Digital behavior analysis of key customer segments.
- Digital landscape analyses of specific disease categories.
- Competitive digital footprint analysis and monitoring.
- Social media listening.
- Heuristic website evaluations.
- Usability study/user testing design.
- Search engine keyword research.
- Develop strategies and tactics for integrated, multichannel marketing programs designed to achieve brands’ business objectives, for both existing and prospective clients.
- Serve as the digital expert on multidisciplinary teams (eg, Account, Creative, UX, Technology, Media, Medical) supporting existing clients as well as new business pitches.
- Lead multichannel marketing (MCM) planning efforts, consisting of: discovery, customer segmentation strategy, messaging strategy, content strategy, channel planning, communication mapping, and measurement planning.
- Develop, refine, and present innovative digital ideas/programs at new business pitches.
- Help Account teams identify key opportunities for growth; develop, refine, and present innovative digital ideas/programs to existing clients.
- Oversee the execution of sold digital projects/programs from conception through execution to ensure strategic alignment remains intact.
- Drive digital analytics practice at the agency by clearly defining objectives and KPIs, generating reports, providing performance analysis, and developing recommendations for optimization.
- Digital Thought Leadership—provide ongoing digital thought leadership across the agency network and existing client base, and infuse strong digital thinking across all agency roles and processes.
- Keep the agency and its clients abreast of emerging digital trends/technologies and innovative digital marketing programs, both within and outside of healthcare.
- Provide sound business justification to current and prospective clients for investment in digital marketing (e.g., based on market trends, audience insights, program analytics).
- Develop, implement, and evangelize digital marketing best practices across the agency
- Design and lead digital training and workshops, both internally and with clients.
- Develop and publish POV material on relevant digital marketing topics.
Director of Digital Strategy Requirements:
- Web presence strategy, user experience design, digital media, social media, search engine marketing (SEO/SEM), mobile media and applications, customer relationship management (CRM), multichannel marketing (MCM), marketing automation, sales force automation, customer segmentation, closed loop marketing (CLM), event/experiential marketing, digital analytics, online/offline integration, primary and secondary market research, new product launches.
- BA/BS Degree (MBA or other relevant graduate degree a plus).
- 5-10 years of experience in a digital marketing strategy role, within the healthcare/pharmaceutical space, at a top-tier marketing / advertising / communications agency or healthcare company.
- 5+ years of marketing / advertising / communications agency experience is a must.
- 3+ years of experience marketing to healthcare professionals OR direct to healthcare consumers.
- Strong understanding of (and passion for) current and emerging digital trends, channels, platforms, and technologies, both within and outside of healthcare.
- Hands-on experience with MCM plan development and execution.
- Hands-on experience with marketing automation strategy and execution, including familiarity with top marketing automation platforms (e.g., Salesforce, Adobe, Marketo).
- Strong understanding of how data (including user-level data and partially-identifiable data) needs to be captured, stored, and flowed across systems to enable insights-driven multichannel marketing.
- Expert knowledge of user experience (and customer experience) best practices.
- Hands-on experience with Web analytics platforms (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, WebTrends).
- Adept at managing client relationships and navigating multi-stakeholder environments.
- Ability to communicate clearly, effectively, credibly, and persuasively.
- Excellent writing, storytelling, and presentation skills.
- Expert-level PowerPoint skills—we need a “power user” of this tool.
An award-winning creative and marketing workforce solutions provider. Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and leading brands, nationwide. Our specialized recruiters represent an elite group of skilled professionals for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Profiles is headquartered in Baltimore, MD with a remote staff of entrepreneurial individuals across the nation.
New job opportunities are listed daily – www.careerprofiles.com.