Director of Digital Strategy Remote
Join the leadership team of a full-service luxury brand marketing agency in Washington, DC as their newest Director of Digital Strategy Remote. This is a full-time REMOTE opportunity.
*This position will require quarterly travel to their Washington, DC office*
The Director of Digital Strategy will report to the Global Chief Operating Officer and be an integral part of the agency's leadership team, steering its future and growth.
- Lead the development of long term brand and product strategies, and short term tactical campaigns.
- Understand and define the operational requirements for delivering strategies (commercial, talent & intelligence).
- Work collaboratively with clients and prospective clients to generate powerful integrated campaigns.
- Champion consumer insight, and relevant new technologies and communications techniques.
- Lead and inspire a team of strategists and the wider agency.
- Lead projects Globally, in North American, European and Asian regions and working with local partners to implement.
- Passion for delivering innovative brand thinking across different channels and content offerings.
- Desire to build and grow agency capabilities (in the broadest sense) in a dynamic agency environment.
Director of Digital Strategy Requirements:
- Minimum, 7 years proven skills in strategic thinking, that leverages the use of new technologies and platforms to lead senior clients.
- Experience across all significant social platforms – owned and paid.
- Proven experience of delivering multi-channel strategies, measuring against defined KPIs.
- Understanding of the technology and data landscape for campaign evaluation across channels.
An award-winning Marketing and Creative Technology staffing agency, Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and successful organizations across the country. Our experienced recruiters focus on candidates drawn from the top 20% of job seekers nationwide. Profiles professionals are available for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Headquartered in Baltimore, MD, Profiles has regional offices in Philadelphia, Richmond and Washington D.C.
New job opportunities are listed daily – www.careerprofiles.com.