Director of Partnership Development
This will be a hybrid remote role with some work from home flexibility. Candidates local or willing to relocate to McLean/DC metro area encouraged to apply. Relocation package offered for the right candidate!
Director, Partnership Development Responsibilities:
- Partner closely with regional loyalty, brand, customer experience, development, and technology teams to be a subject matter authority on partnerships and sponsorships.
- Lead potential partner due diligence to determine value and readiness.
- Lead partner and vendor negotiations.
- Responsible for driving improvements and innovative change in the development of new partnerships.
- Consistently demonstrate the capacity and desire to understand the key drivers of commercial performance across all relevant functions and take external factors into consideration.
- Develop and maintain a forward-looking view of performance and establish a process for understanding and communicating future risks and opportunity.
- Provide strategic input for the partnership landscape
Director, Partnership Development Requirements:
- Passionate about partnerships and sponsorships in service of powering impact with interest, specifically for driving commercial and economic value and growth.
- Ability to build positive relationships up, down, diagonally, and across the enterprise.
- Strong ability to collaborate while selling new ideas.
- Confident presenting to senior executive and owner audiences.
- Experience leading a cross functional organization, business, or departments
- Ten (10) years of work experience
- Seven (7) years of experience in business development or partnerships
- Six (6) years of experience either leading a team and/or complex project
An award-winning creative and marketing workforce solutions provider. Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and leading brands, nationwide. Our specialized recruiters represent an elite group of skilled professionals for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Profiles is headquartered in Baltimore, MD with a remote staff of entrepreneurial individuals across the nation.
New job opportunities are listed daily – www.careerprofiles.com.