We are partnering with Digital Experience Agency in the Washington, DC metro area to find a Drupal Developer (REMOTE) to join their dynamic team.
The qualified individual must be able to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.
Drupal Developer Responsibilities:
- Design and develop software including requirements analysis, application design, construction, testing, implementation and support throughout the software development lifecycle to author Drupal modules and complete front-end development projects
- Lead team to develop custom modules in Drupal 8, perform system administration and resolve production issues
- Configure, administer, design, and develop high quality web-based applications using Drupal 8
Drupal Developer Qualifications:
- Must have recent experience as a Technical Lead or Drupal architect.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree.
- Deep knowledge of Drupal 8, key contributed modules and core API, and overall architecture.
- Hands on experience in PHP.
- Outstanding ability writing clean, reusable and modular code.
- Drupal API and popular modules.
- Web application development, requirements, and design working in an agile environment.
- AWS (Amazon Web Services).
- Experience managing software developers and have utilized Agile methodologies.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills; effective interpersonal skills; and strong formal presentation abilities.
An award-winning Marketing and Creative Technology staffing agency, Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and successful organizations across the country. Our experienced recruiters focus on candidates drawn from the top 20% of job seekers nationwide. Profiles professionals are available for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Headquartered in Baltimore, MD, Profiles has regional offices in Philadelphia, Richmond and Washington D.C.
Have you considered a contract position? Profiles offers the following benefits: competitive salary; 401(k) plan; weekly paycheck and bonus pay; health, vision and dental insurance; online software and soft skill training.
New job opportunities are listed daily – www.careerprofiles.com.