Email Campaign Specialist
The Email Campaign Specialist will code, author, and deliver industry-standard email communications as part of a global production servicing organization. They will work directly with internal clients to manage end-to-end design, production, and delivery of email communications for a wide range of audiences.
*Candidates who meet the below requirements will be eligible for consideration.
Email Campaign Specialist Requirements:
- Hands on experience with end-to-end email campaign management.
- Experience with content management, coding, and design within AEM (or similar platform).
- Experience in professional fulfillment content management role, preferably managing a high volume of projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience organizing content within ESP/CMS/Databases.
- Understanding of coding and design for digital components within AEM authoring environment (or similar platform).
- Proven proficiency with legacy table-based and modern standards-based HTML email development.
- Experience with data segmentation, targeting, and dynamic content, lifecycle campaigns, A/B test design and execution.
- Experience building and deploying email campaign deliveries in Adobe Campaign (or similar platform)
- Experience using email delivery tools, e.g. Litmus, Return Path, etc.
- General understanding of visual design principles.
Email Campaign Specialist Responsibilities:
- Execute with consistent quality on existing, repeatable, and ad-hoc campaigns in email marketing delivery systems.
- Solve design and production needs while applying brand standards and industry best practices.
- Maintain a high level of accuracy following standard operating procedures for quality of content, audiences, and final delivery.
- Translate client requests into established campaign workflows for audience filtering and content delivery across email, direct mail, and text messaging.
- Take a consultative and collaborative approach to meet business objectives and requirements to deliver the best possible experience to the client.
- Manage individual workload through job intake system to ensure client deadlines are met in a timely manner and communicate effectively when complexity or bandwidth demand otherwise.
- Work in a fast-paced high-volume collaborative environment with many concurrent projects and tight deadlines.
- Maintain and apply internal processes, best practices, naming conventions, and assist with documentation.
- Collaborate on initiatives and process development. Analyze, innovate, and suggest improvements.
- Strong demonstrated aptitude for accuracy, quality, and dependability.
- Ability to analyze client needs and apply best practices for meeting needs.
- Detail-oriented with strong project management, organization, and time management skills.
- Positive approach and ability to manage a high-volume workload and pivoting priorities in fast paced, changing environment.
- Ability to adapt approach, learn new processes, and navigating multiple platforms (intake system, AEM, Adobe Campaign).
An award-winning creative and marketing workforce solutions provider. Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and leading brands, nationwide. Our specialized recruiters represent an elite group of skilled professionals for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Profiles is headquartered in Baltimore, MD with a remote staff of entrepreneurial individuals across the nation.
Have you considered a contract position? Profiles offers the following benefits: competitive salary; 401(k) plan; weekly paycheck and bonus pay; health, vision and dental insurance; online software and soft skill training.
New job opportunities are listed daily – www.careerprofiles.com.