We have an exciting opportunity for an Email Coordinator to join the marketing team at a Fortune 100 Financial Services Corporation located in Richmond, VA. This is a hybrid remote contract position.
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication and project management skills and is accustomed to working with various stakeholders including marketing, product strategists, creative and technical teams. Confidence in leading marketing projects with a proven ability to quickly ramp up by actively researching and incorporating new means and methods whenever and wherever possible to improve processes.
Email Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Attend meetings and work with marketing/product strategists to understand objective of email intent.
- Manage backlog and prioritization of servicing email needs: new emails, copy changes, design changes, etc.
- Leverages self-servicing tool for building provided email creative for circulation to reviewing teams.
- Work with creative, legal, and technical teams to manage workflow of servicing emails to existing clients.
- Coordinates any internal documentation to ensure the timely and smooth production of email communications.
- Initiates recommendations to improve routing and creative process and ways of improving the overall efficiencies.
Email Coordinator Requirements:
- 1-3 years of experience in an organizational role, preferably in a marketing or agency environment.
- Web and/or direct mail experience, and/or fast-paced, agency environment managing multiple projects for multiple customers/accounts.
An award-winning creative and marketing workforce solutions provider, Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and leading brands, nationwide. Our specialized recruiters represent an elite group of skilled professionals for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Profiles is headquartered in Baltimore, MD with a remote staff of entrepreneurial individuals across the nation.
Have you considered a contract position? Profiles offers the following benefits: competitive salary; 401(k) plan; weekly paycheck and bonus pay; health, vision and dental insurance; online software and soft skill training.
New job opportunities are listed daily – www.careerprofiles.com.