Profiles is seeking an Email Designer to join the dynamic, collaborative, and fun internal creative team of the leading convenience retailer. This position is a long-term, remote contract opportunity and is located in Irving, TX. All applicants must reside in the USA to be considered. No third-party agencies or C2C.
The Email Designer will be responsible for delivering well-composed, on-brand, and highly impactful emails to various consumer segments.
- Collaborate with copywriters, CRM strategists, and other creatives to design weekly emails, push notifications, app tiles, and other digital assets.
- Design and create highly impactful emails catered to a variety of customer segments.
- Partner with email developers to execute your email design.
- Design email layouts with a user-experience focus.
- Manipulate existing assets to repurpose or refresh.
- Degree with a concentration in graphic or multimedia design.
- 4-7 years of related work experience.
- Skilled in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience working in Salesforce is a plus.
- Strong communications skills and ability to work across various teams.
- High level of detail orientation and ability to multitask competing priorities.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and pivot quickly based on new priorities.
- Flexible, willing to learn and utilize creative feedback to create compelling designs.
- Open to collaboration, occasionally collaborating with the team face-to-face.
An award-winning creative and marketing workforce solutions provider, Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and leading brands, nationwide. Our specialized recruiters represent an elite group of skilled professionals for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Profiles is headquartered in Baltimore, MD with a remote staff of entrepreneurial individuals across the nation.
Have you considered a contract position? Profiles offers the following benefits: competitive salary; 401(k) plan; weekly paycheck and bonus pay; health, vision and dental insurance; online software and soft skill training.
New job opportunities are listed daily – www.careerprofiles.com.