Join the digital presence team of one of our prestigious clients in the Dallas, TX metro as their next innovative Email Developer. The Email Developer role is a 12-month contract opportunity.
Email Developer Responsibilities:
- HTML coding and development for email marketing using responsive design and email coding best practices.
- Entering and tweaking HTML code for proper deployment and A/B testing.
- Design compelling emails based on user-centered design principles and email marketing industry best practices.
- Produce clean, technically accurate files.
- Partner with external agencies, or internal creative teams, to create email templates.
- Understanding of LOB (line of business) strategy, and how it relates to creative development. Act as a proactive leader on the team, LOB, and beyond to help influence decisions.
- Manage numerous projects at one time.
- Complete work correctly and efficiently to meet appropriate deadlines.
- Make Creative Presentations when applicable.
- Understand overall budget constraints of projects.
Email Developer Requirements:
- 2+ years of work experience as an Email Developer
- 1+ years of work experience in Sales Force Marketing Cloud
- B2C email campaign experience strongly preferred.
- Thorough understanding of the elements of good design, HTML / CSS production, and email specific code requirements
- Thorough understanding of responsive design
- Solid email specific interaction design skills
- Effective communication skills for both creative ideas/development and presentations
- Ability to assess and recommend channel strategy to meet client needs.
An award-winning creative and marketing workforce solutions provider, Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and leading brands, nationwide. Our specialized recruiters represent an elite group of skilled professionals for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Profiles is headquartered in Baltimore, MD with a remote staff of entrepreneurial individuals across the nation.
Have you considered a contract position? Profiles offers the following benefits: competitive salary; 401(k) plan; weekly paycheck and bonus pay; health, vision and dental insurance; online software and soft skill training.
New job opportunities are listed daily –?www.careerprofiles.com.