Email Marketing Manager
We are partnering with a membership and trade association for the technology community who is in search of an Email Marketing Manager to join their team. The role is contract to hire with potential to convert based on performance. This role is a full-time (40 hours/week), 100% remote.
Email Marketing Manager Requirements:
- 3+ years of experience in email marketing.
- Proficient in marketing automation platforms such as Higher Logic, Marketo, Eloqua, Hubspot, etc.
- Experience using analytics and testing to drive email campaign results.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud and HTML preferred Lead scoring experience desired.
Email Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Use marketing automation platforms to deploy email marketing campaigns Conduct email marketing tests for subject lines, headline, copy, images, etc.
- Manage database and audience segmentation to drive lead generation.
- Experience with email design templates using HTML preferred Use analytics to optimize campaign performance and build dashboard reporting.
An award-winning creative and marketing workforce solutions provider. Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and leading brands, nationwide. Our specialized recruiters represent an elite group of skilled professionals for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Profiles is headquartered in Baltimore, MD with a remote staff of entrepreneurial individuals across the nation.
Have you considered a contract position? Profiles offers the following benefits: competitive salary; 401(k) plan; weekly paycheck and bonus pay; health, vision and dental insurance; online software and soft skill training.
New job opportunities are listed daily – www.careerprofiles.com.