Email Marketing Manager
We have an exciting opportunity for an Email Marketing Manager to join the marketing brand team at a Fortune 100 Financial Services Corporation located in Richmond, VA. This is a fully remote contract position.
The ideal Email Marketing Manager candidate will be experienced in marketing campaign management, setting up email marketing tests, analyzing and presenting results with a proficiency managing the details of multiple projects, deadlines and changing priorities while maintaining excellent and accurate work. The ideal candidate is a relationship builder who thrives on collaboration, drives results with a passion for email marketing, building customer relationships for a positive experience.
Email Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage end-to-end campaign development, including writing creative briefs, determining segmentation approach, and refining creative assets.
- Set-up strategic testing within each campaign or initiative for more effective communications.
- Track key dates and campaign timelines and secure approval from multiple stakeholders.
- Partner with colleagues across Marketing, Partnerships, Product, and Business Insights to design and deliver campaigns that meet the needs of the team.
- Partner with the campaign manager to ensure campaigns are executed properly and on-time.
- Conduct post-campaign analysis with the campaign manager and document key results.
- Possesses strong communication and influence skills: verbal and written.
Email Marketing Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, communications, or related business management vector.
- At least 3-5 years of B2B email marketing experience in a fast-paced, technology-forward culture, preferably financial services.
- At least 3-5 years of marketing, brand strategy, product, or digital marketing with experience in managing multiple channels on agency or client-side.
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud is a plus.
An award-winning creative and marketing workforce solutions provider, Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and leading brands, nationwide. Our specialized recruiters represent an elite group of skilled professionals for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Profiles is headquartered in Baltimore, MD with a remote staff of entrepreneurial individuals across the nation.
Have you considered a contract position? Profiles offers the following benefits: competitive salary; 401(k) plan; weekly paycheck and bonus pay; health, vision, and dental insurance; online software and soft skill training.
New job opportunities are listed daily – www.careerprofiles.com.