Email Marketing Specialist
Join a leading financial services corporation as their new a Email Marketing Specialist. This position will join the Marketing Operations team in McLean, VA, but is also open to remote candidates.Email Marketing Specialist Responsibilities:
- Support marketing strategist in end-to-end campaign development, specifically in creative briefs, segmentation discussions, creative refinement, and legal approval.
- Support marketing campaign manager in key steps such as validation, email seed approvals, and tracking for audit purposes.
- Engage in regular tracking of key dates and campaign timelines to ensure all work is executed on-time and at the highest quality.
- Work to identify process improvement opportunities and ways to enhance email team efficiency.
- Conduct ongoing competitive analysis to bring back to email marketing strategist and campaign manager to ensure we have a pulse on industry best practices and trends.
- Track and maintain email team marketing budget and work with Spring team lead to ensure all expenses are tracked and accounted for.
Email Marketing Specialist Requirements:
- Can manage the details of multiple projects, deadlines and changing priorities, while maintaining excellent and accurate work.
- Thrives on collaboration, the opportunity to build in white space and the drive for results.
- Is a skilled relationship-builder who can create strong, high-leverage internal networks.
- Is passionate about email marketing, building customer relationships, and designing a positive customer experience.
- Possesses strong communication and influence skills: verbal and written.
- Bachelor’s Degree or military experience
- At least 1 years of marketing, brand strategy, product or digital marketing with experience in managing multiple channels on agency or client-side
- 1 year of B2B email marketing experience in a fast-paced, technology-forward culture, preferably financial services
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud is a plus
An award-winning Marketing and Creative Technology staffing agency, Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and successful organizations across the country. Our experienced recruiters focus on candidates drawn from the top 20% of job seekers nationwide. Profiles professionals are available for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Headquartered in Baltimore, MD, Profiles has regional offices in Philadelphia, Richmond and Washington D.C.
Have you considered a contract position? Profiles offers the following benefits: competitive salary; 401(k) plan; weekly paycheck and bonus pay; health, vision and dental insurance; online software and soft skill training.
New job opportunities are listed daily – www.careerprofiles.com.