Email Marketing Specialist
Marketing Specialist to join a greater corporate Digital Marketing & eCommerce team. This is a direct hire / hybrid REMOTE opportunity. Candidates in the Northern, Va. and Washington, DC areas are encourage to apply.
Email Marketing Specialist Responsibilities:
- Develop email template HTML by writing code from scratch, using component code snippets, or a combination of those to ensure clean rendering across email clients .
- Assist email marketing team members in the Eloqua database/record management; specifically, the DB clean-up practices and projects.
- Measure effectiveness of email campaigns against major KPIs; prepare comprehensive reports and analysis. Present data to key stakeholders and propose future campaign optimizations, as appropriate
- Build audience segments, shepherding campaigns through approval gates.
- Deploy approved emails, and then report on performance.
- Support lighter weight email drops/campaigns independently or with little oversight.
- Partner with Social Media and Content Marketing & SEO teams on developing compelling email marketing communications, including email copy/messaging
- Bachelor’s degree is required, with Major in Marketing Communications, Digital Marketing, or Computer Science.
- Minimum 2-3 yrs. experience at a medium/large national brand in an Email Marketing-specific role.
- Minimum 2-4 yrs. of general Digital Marketing experience is preferred.
- Must have strong, hands-on HTML and CSS coding skills (Adobe Dreamweaver).Develop email template HTML by writing code from scratch, using component code snippets,
- Practical knowledge of Best Practices and industry standards applicable to email template design, coding and deployment
- Experience with responsive design, personalization, dynamic content and testing practices
- Image editing skills are required (Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator).
- Basic video editing skills are a plus
- Familiarity with Google Analytics
- Extreme attention to detail is a must
An award-winning creative and marketing workforce solutions provider.
Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and leading brands, nationwide. Our specialized recruiters represent an elite group of skilled professionals for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Profiles is headquartered in Baltimore, MD with a remote staff of entrepreneurial individuals across the nation.
Have you considered a contract position? Profiles offers the following benefits: competitive salary; 401(k) plan; weekly paycheck and bonus pay; health, vision and dental insurance; online software and soft skill training.
New job opportunities are listed daily – www.careerprofiles.com