A software services organization in Northern, VA is looking for an Engagement Manager join their fast-growing team. This individual will be responsible for managing and growing the existing client portfolio.
Membership Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Account manage existing client pipeline to update renewals.
- Proactively contact clients to enhance and strengthen customer relationships.
- Evaluate accounts and provide pricing information to clients while upselling other services.
- Manage contracts and invoices with clients.
- Manage and optimize marketing outreach campaigns.
- Work with marketing to enhance continued client engagement through surveys, referrals, and feedback.
- Pull weekly/monthly reports for the VP from the CRM.
- Quick turnaround with escalating issues to provide immediate resolution.
Membership Coordinator Requirements:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in account management or client services field.
- Strong CRM (HubSpot) background.
- Client-facing experience.
- Start-up or agency background is highly preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field.
- B2B of SaaS experience is preferred.
An award-winning creative, marketing, and technology staffing agency, Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and successful organizations across the country. Our experienced recruiters focus on candidates drawn from the top 20% of job seekers nationwide. Profiles professionals are available for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Headquartered in Baltimore, MD, Profiles has regional offices in Philadelphia, Richmond and Washington D.C.
Have you considered a contract position? Profiles offers the following benefits: competitive salary; 401(k) plan; weekly paycheck and bonus pay; health, vision and dental insurance; online software and soft skill training.
New job opportunities are listed daily – www.careerprofiles.com.