Enterprise Account Recruiter
Ready to make a game-changing move toward a career where your passion meets your professional goals? Don't sideline your ambition—step into a role where your skills match your career aspirations.
We're on the lookout for an enthusiastic Enterprise Account Recruiter with a playbook for finding top talent partnered with high energy and an appreciation for a competitive environment! This is a fully remote opportunity. Interested in joining our championship team?Enterprise Account Recruiter
As an Enterprise Account Recruiter at Profiles, your expertise in Vendor Managed Services (VMS) and Managed Service Providers (MSP) in the staffing arena is paramount. Your role involves seamless collaboration with top-tier MSPs to ensure exceptional delivery of high-quality creative and marketing talent, prioritizing unmatched client satisfaction. Your strategic engagement with MSPs and their VMS will drive innovative solutions, solving VMS/MSP challenges with creativity and ingenuity. You will be instrumental in discovering and representing highly marketable individuals in a heavily saturated market. Your contributions will not only expand existing partnerships, but also foster new opportunities. Essentially, you will support ongoing customer engagement and proactively pipeline talent based on historical trends.
Enterprise Account Recruiter Responsibilities:
- Responsible for day-to-day delivery for our VMS/MSP client experience, with a primary focus on effectively managing client specific needs relating to the program.
- Collaborate with Account Managers and Business Development Managers to align your efforts with business priorities and generate opportunities for managed staffing and workforce management solutions.
- Demonstrate an in-depth understanding of recruitment and delivery strategies that are customized to meet the unique requirements of both enterprise-levels.
- Partner with leadership to drive ongoing customer engagement, forecast needs, and expand MSP partnerships.
- Effectively navigate competitive and high-pressure environments with poise.
- Strategize creative recruitment tactics to leverage our extensive database of talent, job boards, and social networking platforms to identify/engage potential talent.
- Engage with MSPs on intake calls, stand out positively, and influence the probability of being selected as a preferred vendor.
- Leverage understanding of client needs to review and assess creative portfolios, ensuring alignment with client requirements and expectations.
- Actively explore, plan, and participate in networking events, aiming to engage with industry professionals and potential clients. Exploit network expansion to remain current with overall trends within the market and staffing industry.
- Source, interview, and present talent proficient in various domains such as, but not limited to; copywriting, design, digital, marketing, communications, analytics, and UX/UI.
- 3+ years of VMS/MSP experience with a reputable staffing agency.
- 2+ years of creative and marketing recruitment experience with a proven track record of effectively matching talent with opportunities to VMS/MSP programs on a contract, contract-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
- Outstanding communication skills to confidently present data to stakeholders (MSPs).
- Tech-savvy with extensive knowledge of VMS systems such as but not limited to; Fieldglass, Beeline, Artemis, Ariba, etc.
- Thorough understanding of heavily saturated market areas and utilizing unique strategies to target top-notch talent before the competition.
- Excellent knowledge of recruitment processes and variable market dynamics – with the ability to make data-driven decisions, solve complex problems, and adapt in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong sense of urgency partnered with superb negotiation and relationship-building skills.
- High energy and strong motivation to succeed with a genuine passion for the creative industry, with a talent for nurturing long-term partnerships.
- Innovative and “outside the box” mindset to encourage knowledge expansion beyond traditional recruiting.
An award-winning creative, marketing, and technology staffing agency, Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and successful organizations across the country. Our experienced recruiters focus on candidates drawn from the top 20% of job seekers nationwide. Profiles professionals are available for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct-hire positions. Headquartered in Baltimore, MD, Profiles has a remote staff nationwide.