Field Marketing Manager
Profiles is partnering with a large technology company in San Antonio, TX to find a Field Marketing Manager for a long-term contract opportunity. The Field Marketing Manager will be responsible for supporting multiple mobile repair stores in the area to grow brand presence.
This opportunity provides a base pay with commission and bonuses!
*This employer is taking COVID precautions seriously. You are asked to travel to each field location and wear a mask while onsite. This can be modified depending on current changing climate.*
Brand Ambassador Responsibilities:
- Manage and improve the Marketing Playbook that is provided to all stores driving best in-class marketing for marketing runs, Google My Business, social media, local networking, grand openings, and B2B acquisition. Should we be specific about metrics associated with this (e.g., build a large, engaged social media audience, etc)
- Quickly and creatively test and scale high-impact user acquisition funnels and campaigns, develop messaging and positioning, define and measure KPIs that include, but aren’t limited to on return on advertising spend, lifetime value, and conversion rates
- Forecast and reengage existing customers to grow and expand the accounts
- Build strong relationships with district managers and techs across your stores to build excitement for, drive adoption of and measure and solicited feedback on marketing efforts
- Community engagement through events (digital), local advertising and traditional/digital marketing efforts
- General marketing efforts to engage and increase volume in storefronts
Brand Ambassador Requirements:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a field marketing environment running successful campaigns
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Advertising, or Business
- Takes an active interest improving customer experience and deepening customer relationships
- Technology (mobile) experience is a huge plus
An award-winning Marketing and Creative Technology staffing agency, Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and successful organizations across the country. Our experienced recruiters focus on candidates drawn from the top 20% of job seekers nationwide. Profiles professionals are available for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Headquartered in Baltimore, MD, Profiles has regional offices in Philadelphia, Richmond and Washington D.C.
Have you considered a contract position? Profiles offers the following benefits: competitive salary; 401(k) plan; weekly paycheck and bonus pay; health, vision and dental insurance; online software and soft skill training.
New job opportunities are listed daily – www.careerprofiles.com