Field Marketing Representative
A large healthcare organization in the Richmond, VA area is looking for a Healthcare Marketing Representative to join their team for a 30-hour a week contract role.
*This person must be local to the Richmond area*
The goal of the Healthcare Field Marketing Representative is to drive awareness to a recently acquired healthcare practice now and to increase referrals from community physicians within the defined PSA and SSA.
The Field Marketing Representative will call, email, and/or visit referring practices to increase referrals and gather market intelligence. The liaison will assist referring practices with questions and any scheduling issues.
Field Marketing Representative Compensation: $20-$25 an hour pending experience.
Field Marketing Representative Responsibilities:
- Manage existing referrals and identify new referral sources.
- Reintroduce CNMC as new brand for current clients and introduce new providers in the practice.
- Target primary care pediatricians, family practice, and internal medicine with site visits, email and phone tactics to build and maintain relationships, including ongoing follow-up and monitoring.
- Work with manager to identify additional tactics to promote provider interaction and engagement including staff meetings, social events, grand rounds, CMEs and lunch and learns.
- Develop meaningful relationships with key contacts and opinion leaders including site managers, nurse managers, office staff and others.
- Schedule and coordinate frequent ride-along visits taking our cardiologists to strategically selected community practices.
- Coordinate with the operational staff to problem-solve, identify trends and suggest improvements.
- Execute initiatives related to increasing loyalty and preference to external provider referral sources.
Field Marketing Representative Qualifications:
- 2+ years of field marketing experience.
- Must have healthcare background.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Strong Communications Skills.
- CRM experience; Salesforce preferred.
An award-winning Marketing and Creative Technology staffing agency, Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and successful organizations across the country. Our experienced recruiters focus on candidates drawn from the top 20% of job seekers nationwide. Profiles professionals are available for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Headquartered in Baltimore, MD, Profiles has regional offices in Philadelphia, Richmond and Washington D.C.
Have you considered a contract position? Profiles offers the following benefits: competitive salary; 401(k) plan; weekly paycheck and bonus pay; health, vision and dental insurance; online software and soft skill training.
New job opportunities are listed daily – www.careerprofiles.com.