Global Digital Marketing Director – B2C Retail
Relocation package provided. Join the creative leadership team of a global athletic retail brand in Baltimore, MD as a hybrid remote Global Digital Marketing Director. This position will report to the SVP Global Digital who is well praised as a fantastic mentor and leader in the digital retail space.
The Global Digital Marketing Director will be key in managing all story telling for Retail & Digital channels with influence over multiple stakeholders. This position will provide continuity, consistency, and efficiency across the department.
Global B2C Digital Marketing Director Responsibilities:
- Create a seamless, consistent, and compelling omni experience across all customer facing channels/touchpoints, working closely with cross channel partners; Bring GTM and other experiences to life in a way that is impactful to the consumer, makes athletes better and is well-orchestrated across channels.
- Set up processes, tools, and streamline/build technology to allow teams to communicate effectively, self-service and move quickly.
- Recommend and put in motion digital and retail marketing that ladders back to GTM (ex: bra fit quiz, shoe wall, digital experience in retail).
- Work closely with regional partners to ensure alignment across global and NA, EMEA, and APAC on campaigns, experiences, and content
- With direct reports, bring to life all product and consumer stories/content across multiple product categories.
- Champion market trends and opportunities, competitive insights and customer mindset hypothesis to shape strategies.
Global B2C Digital Marketing Director Requirements:
- Global B2C Enterprise digital marketing experience. Retail or eCommerce marketing or brand experience preferred.
- Comprehensive understanding of the customer experience digital and retail ecosystems (Wholesale, Ecommerce, Retail stores, and other digital products).
- Ability to think innovatively and creatively and change course if necessary, to achieve desired results.
- Leadership and influencing skills experience leading / influencing stakeholders at all levels of an organization.
- Capable of leading a Global team.
- 8-10 years experience in digital content project management.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Relocation Provided for residents outside of the Baltimore, MD metro.
- Hybrid Remote role: 2-3x days a week in office.
- Salary up to $196,000 DOE + 25% Bonus + Stock Options.
- Career path to Sr. VP of Marketing.
- Health, Dental, Vision, 401k matching.
- $1billion campus and facilities.
An award-winning creative and marketing workforce solutions provider. Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and leading brands, nationwide. Our specialized recruiters represent an elite group of skilled professionals for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Profiles is headquartered in Baltimore, MD with a remote staff of entrepreneurial individuals across the nation.
New job opportunities are listed daily – www.careerprofiles.com.