Global Visual Content Coordinator
The Visual Content Coordinator is responsible for working with the Visual Content, Marketing, Creative, Production, Social and Regional teams to ensure that all brand photography content maintains brand consistent visual aesthetic, meets brands high quality standards, aligns with channel nuances and is delivered on time.
Job responsibilities will be dedicated to 55% Global, 35% North America, and 10% other regions. The Global Visual Content Coordinator will be a key resource for multiple teams and is a subject matter expert in photography with a great creative eye and overall understanding of the needs of the different output channels where content is used.
This role will engage with many teammates across many different departments regularly and will support the Visual Content team and cross-functional partners in meeting the increasing demand for content brought on by new and emerging channels and changes in consumer behavior.
Global Visual Content Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Meet with key partners to understand seasonal product and athlete stories, incorporating perspectives from Creative, Brand Marketing, Social and Comms partners in order to align final photography content with key initiatives.
- Manage the photography selects process for many of the seasonal shoots, including picking selects and getting alignment with cross-functional stakeholders.
- Ensure a consistent creative aesthetic across all content through image choice, color correction and retouching.
- Make and/or review all retouching markups for photography in Workfront.
- QC and approve all final retouching for imagery to ensure our Brand standard is met.
- Oversee proofing and enlarging for imagery for print graphics to ensure proper execution.
- Work with Digital Asset Manager and Production teams to oversee storage, backup and archiving of all images.
- Work with VP, Creative and other teammates to find selects for Brand driven projects and brand development projects.
- Cultivate a deep understanding of global sports and culture per men’s, women’s, and youth.
- Support Visual Content, Production and Creative teams throughout the season to streamline processes and meet deadlines.
- Support Visual Content team to meet the increasing content demands of new channels and consumer behavior.
- Understanding of photo and video equipment, techniques.
- 3-4 years of experience in the creative field, specializing in photography.
- Creative experience crossing all marketing platforms and media types.
- Experience succeeding in a fast-paced growth environment involving time-sensitive, complex projects.
- Capture 1.
- Microsoft Office and Mac proficiency.
- Adobe Suite.
An award-winning creative and marketing workforce solutions provider, Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and leading brands, nationwide. Our specialized recruiters represent an elite group of skilled professionals for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Profiles is headquartered in Baltimore, MD with a remote staff of entrepreneurial individuals across the nation.
Have you considered a contract position? Profiles offers the following benefits: competitive salary; 401(k) plan; weekly paycheck and bonus pay; health, vision and dental insurance; online software and soft skill training.
New job opportunities are listed daily – www.careerprofiles.com.B123D