Graphic Design Specialist
A global financial services company is looking for a Graphic Design Specialist for an immediate contract opportunity in Owings Mills, MD.
The Graphic Design Specialist will work to support internal teams to create data-intensive annual reports, PowerPoint presentations, and other materials to support internal and external clients.
The Graphic Design Specialist role will be onsite three days a week.
Graphic Design Specialist Requirements:
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop); InDesign most utilized.
- Very High Attention to detail.
- Organizational and Communication skills.
- Microsoft Office Skills.
- Proficiency with PowerPoint.
- Familiarity with Excel and SharePoint.
- Knowledge of data reporting and analysis is helpful.
Graphic Design Specialist Responsibilities:
- Partner with investment staff professionals to become familiar with asset and finance management business.
- Pull set data reports and compare data sets.
- Update data in PowerPoint presentations.
- Prepare data-intensive annual reports.
- Design PowerPoint presentations and other materials as needed.
An award-winning Marketing and Creative Technology staffing agency, Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and successful organizations across the country. Our experienced recruiters focus on candidates drawn from the top 20% of job seekers nationwide. Profiles professionals are available for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Headquartered in Baltimore, MD, Profiles has regional offices in Philadelphia, Richmond and Washington D.C.
Have you considered a contract position? Profiles offers the following benefits: competitive salary; 401(k) plan; weekly paycheck and bonus pay; health, vision and dental insurance; online software and soft skill training.
New job opportunities are listed daily – www.careerprofiles.com.