The Graphic Designer is responsible for the layout, production and design of content (both ongoing ad hoc and monthly/quarterly repeatable) with high exposure across global business segments. Production responsibilities focus on layout/design of low to medium complexity content templates, including content with embedded charts, graphs, visuals and infographics, etc. Production also includes implementing Proofreading and Legal based content edits prior to final publication.
Graphic Designer Requirements:
- Must provide portfolio examples of strongly executed work (via link, PDF or on-line) with resume submission (where possible).
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Arts or related field required (design, desktop publishing, etc.).
- Minimum of five years of demonstrable production/design experience (layout production, print design, typography, white papers, etc.).
- Advanced technical skills in Adobe create suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat), Excel, Microsoft Office applications, and PowerPoint.
- Strong understanding of modern design requirements and best practices across all digital and mobile channels.
- Must be proficient in print production, layout, and web design with an understanding of designing for integrated, multi-channel campaigns.
- Proficient in MAC environment.
- Strong creative conceptual skills.
- Excellent spoken, written communication, and interpersonal skills critical for presentation of ideas to internal clients.
- Ability to manage competing priorities, multiple production deliverables, and stringent deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Calm under pressure of stringent deadlines and unpredictable work volumes
- Strong attention to detail and thorough back/cross checking required.
- Ability to listen to complex ideas and distill them into easy-to-understand concepts.
- Customer service orientation.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong creative problem solving and time management skills.
- Solid portfolio of impeccably well thought out and executed work.
- Repeatable and ad hoc collateral development and design.
- Support the day-to-day production of intellectual capital (thought leadership) content from initial layout, through editorial, proofreading, legal based updates, to final approved output for distribution.
- Content includes regular monthly/quarterly repeatables along with ongoing ad hoc pieces that support.
- Content programs, marketing campaigns and market event/market volatility updates.
- Develop graphs/charts incorporated into standardized content templates as part of ongoing content production that bring content to life through storytelling (charts, data visualizations, infographics, etc.).
- Work in collaboration with U.S., London and Hong Kong based writers to create, update and distribute collateral that is in line with brand guidelines and helps promote our products, people and investment perspective.
- Some phased in “traffic” related duties related to Compliance review submissions of content to support the team’s workflow model.
- Occasional PowerPoint production.
- Infographic design with increased focus on bringing content to life through storytelling and visualizations, may be opportunities for concepting and designing infographics both embedded in the content template and as a standalone to highlight visual narrative.
- Digital design: to Supports regular social media content efforts by developing content related visuals that seek to drive client and prospect engagement across all social media channel postings.
- Video—create and deliver assets to support video production.
An award-winning creative and marketing workforce solutions provider. Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and leading brands, nationwide. Our specialized recruiters represent an elite group of skilled professionals for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Profiles is headquartered in Baltimore, MD with a remote staff of entrepreneurial individuals across the nation.
Have you considered a contract position? Profiles offers the following benefits: competitive salary; 401(k) plan; weekly paycheck and bonus pay; health, vision and dental insurance; online software and soft skill training.
New job opportunities are listed daily – careerprofiles.com.