We have an exciting opportunity with an award-winning agency located in Chicago, IL, in search for a Graphic Designer to support one the largest and fastest growing accounts.
This is a hybrid remote role and the individual can be based out of either Chicago, DC, or NYC. Candidates who meet the below requirements will be eligible for consideration.
Graphic Designer Requirements:
- Three (3) years of experience as Graphic Designer or Production Designer at a Creative Agency.
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects).
- Strong background in regulated industry is highly desired (tech, finance, pharma/healthcare, energy).
- Strong layout, typography, and design.
- Must able to be manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
Graphic Designer Responsibilities:
- Create, revise, reformat/repurpose digital assets.
- Convert existing print images to digital design.
- Design visual assets across multiple platforms (print/digital magazine, website, social, etc.).
- Production design for various creative projects.
- Collaborate with team on new graphic design concepts and brainstorming sessions.
An award-winning creative and marketing workforce solutions provider, Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and leading brands, nationwide. Our specialized recruiters represent an elite group of skilled professionals for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Profiles is headquartered in Baltimore, MD with a remote staff of entrepreneurial individuals across the nation.
New job opportunities are listed daily – www.careerprofiles.com.