Join a creative agency in Washington, DC as their Graphic Designer. The ideal Graphic Designer will have a knack for innovative design and raise the bar of output quality. Agency experience preferred.
Graphic Designer Requirements:
- Minimum 3 years of digital design experience in creative marketing and communications agencies.
- Strong digital design experience in email, social, and web design.
- Strong background in Adobe CC, Sketch is highly desired.
- Experience in Animation, Video Editing, and Type Design is highly desired.
- Proven experience of delivering innovative campaigns across all channels.
Graphic Designer Responsibilities:
- Create and implement unique, innovative concepts and design strategies across the full spectrum of the digital media environment, and integrated marketing campaigns like social, digital advertising, and CRM.
- Lead digital projects through research, discovery, strategy, information architecture, and interaction design to define the overall user experience.
- Lead design briefs and communication briefs and use creative techniques to solve problems.
- Present creative deliverables to internal and external stakeholders.
- Collaborate with team on scope definition and phasing of project timelines to conform to project scope and budget parameters.
- Follow industry trends, emerging technologies and best practices, and share with larger creative team.
- Deliver design work on time and to highest standard while creating innovative design.
An award-winning creative and marketing workforce solutions provider, Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and leading brands, nationwide. Our specialized recruiters represent an elite group of skilled professionals for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Profiles is headquartered in Baltimore, MD with a remote staff of entrepreneurial individuals across the nation.
Have you considered a contract position? Profiles offers the following benefits: competitive salary; 401(k) plan; weekly paycheck and bonus pay; health, vision and dental insurance; online software and soft skill training.
New job opportunities are listed daily –?www.careerprofiles.com.