A leading employer in the financial services space located in downtown Baltimore, MD has an immediate contract need for a Graphic Designer. The Graphic Designer needs to Baltimore-based, but will start out working remote (Will go back onsite when the offices reopen)
The Graphic Designer will layout, produce and design content for monthly and quarterly print materials that support global business initiatives across the organization. The Graphic Designer will focus on the layout and design of content templates, embedded charts, graphs, visuals and infographics.
Graphic Designer Responsibilities:
- Support the day-to-day production of intellectual capital (thought leadership) content from initial layout, through editorial, proofreading, legal based updates, to final approved output for distribution.
- Create design for monthly and quarterly pieces that support content and marketing campaigns.
- Develop graphs and charts incorporated into standardized content templates as part of ongoing content production that bring content to life through storytelling (charts, data visualizations, infographics, etc.)
- Work with global partners to create and design content that is in line with brand guidelines and helps promote the company's business objectives.
- Route the content and design for approvals through legal and other internal teams.
- Supports regular social media content efforts by developing content related visuals that seek to drive client and prospect engagement across all social media channel postings.
Graphic Designer Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in design or related field.
- 3+ years of demonstrable production/design experience (layout production, print design, typography, white papers, etc.
- Advanced technical skills in Adobe create suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat), Excel, Microsoft Office applications, and PowerPoint.
- Strong understanding of modern design requirements and best practices across all digital and mobile channels.
- Must be proficient in print production, layout, and web design with an understanding of designing for integrated, multi-channel campaigns.
- Proficient in both MAC and PC environments.
- Strong background in designing infographics, charts and other informational design assets.
An award-winning Marketing and Creative Technology staffing agency, Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and successful organizations across the country. Our experienced recruiters focus on candidates drawn from the top 20% of job seekers nationwide. Profiles professionals are available for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Headquartered in Baltimore, MD, Profiles has regional offices in Philadelphia, Richmond and Washington D.C.
Have you considered a contract position? Profiles offers the following benefits: competitive salary; 401(k) plan; weekly paycheck and bonus pay; health, vision and dental insurance; online software and soft skill training.
New job opportunities are listed daily – www.careerprofiles.com.