A global professional services firm headquartered in the Baltimore, MD region, is looking for a Graphic Designer to join their internal marketing team.
The Graphic Designer will work closely with the internal marketing and brand team to design and produce a variety of creative pieces including print advertisements, marketing brochures, corporate collateral, sales sheets, PowerPoint presentations and digital assets.
If you have an eye for design, looking for a fun and creative team, read on to learn more about this direct hire, full-time role!
Graphic Designer Responsibilities:
- Design and produce marketing communication pieces (print and digital) for a wide variety of internal clients, including overall theme development, for case studies, whitepapers, email templates, and infographics, as well as print advertisements, brochures, sales materials and posters.
- Manage production of all print pieces from conception to completion.
- Create designs and concept layouts based on knowledge of brand culture and esthetic design concepts; ensuring all creative assets are consistent and uphold brand standards.
- Design all event collateral, signage, presentations, and giveaways for internal and external events. Maintain quality check on all pieces.
- Assist in online platform redesigns, including intranet websites and custom landing page layouts.
- Work with our brand team around the development and management of global brand.
- Work with digital marketing team to design emails, landing pages, social media graphics and display advertisements.
- Collaborate with marketing team and internal teams to develop creative solutions and then translate those solutions through a variety of channels.
- Support executive leadership team and sales teams on the design of PowerPoint presentations.
- Communicate and work collaboratively with peers and clients.
- Work with on multiple projects and assignments at one time and be able to produce creative to meet deadlines.
Graphic Designer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Design, Fine Arts, Interactive design or related field.
- 5+ years of experience in graphic design in a professional environment.
- Exceptional visual style and understanding of typography, layout, color and images.
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Cloud and Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat.
- Experience with HTML and CSS a must.
- MAC and PC Proficient.
- Experience designing professional PowerPoint presentations.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal direction.
- Experience adhering to brand style guides and corporate brand standards.
- Strong project management experience and comfort in working in a team environment.
- Strong creative, organizational, problem solving and time-management skills.
- Adaptable and quick learner. Must be able to apply style guides creatively while upholding the brand identity
- Develop easy to understand layouts from complex content
- Possess strong conceptual skills, high level sense of design, layout and typography, a broad thinker who is able to offer a variety of design solutions.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Expert knowledge in graphic production process.
- Work well with tight deadlines individually or in a team environment.
- Must have an online professional portfolio.
An award-winning Marketing and Creative staffing agency, Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and successful organizations across the country. Our experienced recruiters focus on candidates drawn from the top 20% of job seekers nationwide. Profiles professionals are available for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Headquartered in Baltimore, MD, Profiles has regional offices in Philadelphia, Richmond and Washington D.C.
Have you considered a contract position? Profiles offers the following benefits: competitive salary; 401(k) plan; weekly paycheck and bonus pay; health, vision and dental insurance; online software and soft skill training.
New job opportunities are listed daily – careerprofiles.com.