A leading financial organization is looking for a Graphic Designer to join their team for an immediate contract position.
The Graphic Designer must have experience in an agency environment and be able to build their brand and tell the story in innovative ways. This candidate must be local to the DMV area for occasional onsite meetings.
Graphic Designer Responsibilities:
- Plan, analyze, and create a wide range of materials that may include web pages, presentations, digital graphics, signage, internal communications, newsletters, and other marketing materials
- Manage the design and uploading process for all project materials, based on best practices, using a content management system
- Work on multiple projects, ensuring deadlines are met.
- Manage projects with internal partners and external vendors to ensure quality execution of projects.
- Recommend practices designed to streamline, improve efficiencies, and reduce costs.
- Promote corporate brand standards within the company, external vendors, and partners.
Graphic Designer Requirements:
- 1-3+ years of experience in Graphic Design.
- Creative agency or financial services background.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
- Basic ability to visualize in 2D and 3D and understand aesthetic aspects of design.
- Basic coding in HTML and UI web design experience is nice to have.
- Knowledge of WordPress and/or content management systems
- Ability to be flexible to client demands, work well under pressure and multitask.
An award-winning Marketing and Creative Technology staffing agency, Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and successful organizations across the country. Our experienced recruiters focus on candidates drawn from the top 20% of job seekers nationwide. Profiles professionals are available for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Headquartered in Baltimore, MD, Profiles has regional offices in Philadelphia, Richmond and Washington D.C.
Have you considered a contract position? Profiles offers the following benefits: competitive salary; 401(k) plan; weekly paycheck and bonus pay; health, vision and dental insurance; online software and soft skill training.
New job opportunities are listed daily – www.careerprofiles.com.