Profiles is seeking a Graphic Designer in Washington, DC to join a leading public relations agency. This individual will ideally have an agency background with a creative eye for digital design across web, email marketing, and social media content.
Graphic Design Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with the creative team to develop and create various materials including presentations, digital/social content, marketing, and event material.
- Work with multidisciplinary teams with strong storytelling ability to create high-quality graphics of creative elements for various clients.
- Conceptualize ideas and visualize different ways to create multiple products.
- Make recommendations on materials and presentations to clients.
- Create custom graphics, social, print / digital materials.
Graphic Design Requirements:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in digital and print design.
- Expertise required in tools including Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, and AfterEffects is a plus.
- Agency experience is a plus.
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, social/digital content, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- Strong portfolio is required
An award-winning Marketing and Creative Technology staffing agency, Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and successful organizations across the country. Our experienced recruiters focus on candidates drawn from the top 20% of job seekers nationwide. Profiles professionals are available for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Headquartered in Baltimore, MD, Profiles has regional offices in Philadelphia, Richmond and Washington D.C.
Have you considered a contract position? Profiles offers the following benefits: competitive salary; 401(k) plan; weekly paycheck and bonus pay; health, vision and dental insurance; online software and soft skill training.
New job opportunities are listed daily – www.careerprofiles.com.