Head of Digital Marketing
A fast-growing health social network based in the DC metro area has an exciting opportunity to be a remote Head of Digital Marketing! In this role, you will work with the marketing team, as well cross-departmentally to define and build key audiences and personas for target marketing. This position is 100% remote on east coast hours.
The Digital Marketing Director – Marketing Automation will be responsible for the development, execution and management of best-practice marketing automation for the company.
The ideal candidate will be integrated marketing analytics focused, technology literate, and demonstrate the ability to achieve measurable results through data analytics and digital marketing programs.
*Candidates who meet the below requirements will be eligible for consideration.
Digital Marketing Director – Marketing Automation Requirements:
- Minimum of 15 years’ experience in marketing analytics, SEO, performance marketing, email marketing and automation.
- Must have expertise in Alterian or similar CRM tool.
- Masters or bachelor’s degree in marketing, marketing analytics, or similar experience.
- Proven track record interpreting complex data, formulating reports, implementing improvements for effective campaigns.
- Strong skills in data management, analysis, and problem-solving.
- Deep understanding of marketing technology such as attribution models, conversion tracking, audience creation and segmentation.
- Must have the ability to analyze and provide recommendations at both granular and high levels.
- Experience Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager (certification a plus).
- High level of written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong leadership background.
- Advertising industry background is highly desired.
Digital Marketing Director – Marketing Automation Responsibilities:
- Manage the development, production and implementation of digital marketing programs including, but not limited to e-mail marketing, web-based marketing, SEO, Online Advertising, social media and all other forms of digital communications delivery.
- Develops and executes regular cross-channel analysis to showcase marketing campaign effectiveness and recommend improvements.
- Drive the execution of outbound digital marketing through automation of emails, landing pages, and online engagement.
- Lead effective and timely delivery of programs that engage and nurture prospects and customers.
- Lead marketing automation advanced functionality to improve user engagement and increase conversions.
- Develop and deploy marketing automation campaigns based on segmentation, behavior, or explicit data points.
- Track email data, formulate reports, conduct A/B testing, identify trends and make recommendations to marketing and campaign effectiveness and content improvements.
- Manage KPIs and designs methods for measuring success/failures.
- Monitors and tracks progress on all platforms by using analytical tools such as Google Analytics and others.
- Discovers best uses of and builds standard Marketing Automation campaigns for use by the marketing team.
- Create process efficiencies through automation (report delivery, dashboard creation and data management) based on business needs.
- Perform root cause analysis, including sample audits, text-data mining, and correlation analysis, to determine drivers of both dissatisfaction and satisfaction, and to identify gaps in understanding of customer experience throughout the lifecycle
An award-winning creative and marketing workforce solutions provider. Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and leading brands, nationwide. Our specialized recruiters represent an elite group of skilled professionals for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Profiles is headquartered in Baltimore, MD with a remote staff of entrepreneurial individuals across the nation.
New job opportunities are listed daily – www.careerprofiles.com.