Healthcare Corporate Communications Manager
A healthcare communications agency based in Washington, DC has an exciting opportunity to be a Healthcare Corporate Communications Manager! In this role, you will help lead organizational brand, reputation, and advocacy projects for an array of large healthcare corporations.
The successful Healthcare Corporate Communications Manager candidate will be energetic, focused, and entrepreneurial, with strong written and verbal communications skills, media relations, and demonstrated ability to think creatively about complex topics.
Healthcare Corporate Communications Manager Requirements:
- Must have 5-7 years of experience in healthcare corporate communications.
- Must have a biotech/pharma background.
- Experience executing media relations communications and public affairs.
- Strong writing and analytical background.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Public Policy/Affairs, Communications, or related field.
Healthcare Corporate Communications Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage day-to-day corporate communications through brand reputation and client initiatives.
- Develop quality content, analysis, and media engagement to advance client services across the business.
- Schedule media and stakeholder briefings, implement media tours.
- Assist in creating communications plans and objectives around social / earned / paid media.
- Support new business development efforts and budget management for client work.
An award-winning creative and marketing workforce solutions provider. Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and leading brands, nationwide. Our specialized recruiters represent an elite group of skilled professionals for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Profiles is headquartered in Baltimore, MD with a remote staff of entrepreneurial individuals across the nation.
New job opportunities are listed daily – www.careerprofiles.com.