Healthcare Research Writer
A healthcare communications agency in Washington, DC is on the hunt for a Healthcare Research Writer.
The Healthcare Research Writer will lead organizational brand, reputation, and advocacy projects for a trade association, driving media relations and day-to-day management of our organizational brand, reputation, and advocacy projects for an array of large corporations, trade associations, and non-profits.
Successful candidates will be energetic, focused, and entrepreneurial, with strong written and verbal communications skills, health policy experience, and demonstrated ability to think creatively about complex topics.
Healthcare Policy Writer Responsibilities:
- Research and analyze various policies (drug pricing, national policy debates, care delivery/health insurance reform) and data to establish messaging for clients’ brand reputation.
- Develop quality content, analysis, and media engagement to advance client services across the business.
- Create compelling social content/tweets, blog posts, infographics, video scripts, landscape analysis, policy briefs, media materials, and more.
- Manage day-to-day projects and campaigns through brand reputation, high-level delivery, and client satisfaction.
- Assist in creating communications plans and objectives around social / earned / paid media.
- Support new business development efforts and budget management for client work.
Healthcare Policy Writer Requirements:
- 3-5 years of experience in creating content for Healthcare Public Affairs or Public Policy.
- Strong background in research, analyzing, and extracting complex healthy policy topics.
- Understanding of entire media landscape and media placement.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Public Policy/Affairs, Communications, or related field.
- Experience with content development across owned/earned/paid media channels.
An award-winning Marketing and Creative Technology staffing agency, Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and successful organizations across the country. Our experienced recruiters focus on candidates drawn from the top 20% of job seekers nationwide. Profiles professionals are available for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Headquartered in Baltimore, MD, Profiles has regional offices in Philadelphia, Richmond and Washington D.C.
Have you considered a contract position? Profiles offers the following benefits: competitive salary; 401(k) plan; weekly paycheck and bonus pay; health, vision and dental insurance; online software and soft skill training.
New job opportunities are listed daily – www.careerprofiles.com.