We have an exciting contract opportunity with a non-profit organization in Alexandria, VA for a hybrid Infographic Designer position. The Infographic Designer must be able to work a PC and work independently and shift multiple gears with ease.
The Infographic Designer is an immediate need and candidates who meet the below requirements will be eligible for consideration.
Graphic Designer Responsibilities:
- Create infographics presentations and org charts in PowerPoint and Word.
- Maintain website layout and graphics.
- Presentation design: edit templates, layouts, and graphics.
- Digital /Print design: online storyboards, brochures/booklets, handouts, posters, ads, annual reports, business cards, letterhead.
- Social Media, Video, Animation.
Graphic Designer Qualifications:
- Minimum 4+ years of Graphic Design experience, heavy in proposal infographics.
- Must have experience with video editing.
- Bachelor’s degree in design.
- Experience with Animation and Video in After Effects or Premiere.
- Advanced Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop.
- Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
An award-winning creative and marketing workforce solutions provider. Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and leading brands, nationwide. Our specialized recruiters represent an elite group of skilled professionals for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Profiles is headquartered in Baltimore, MD with a remote staff of entrepreneurial individuals across the nation.
Have you considered a contract position? Profiles offers the following benefits: competitive salary; 401(k) plan; weekly paycheck and bonus pay; health, vision and dental insurance; online software and soft skill training.
New job opportunities are listed daily –?www.careerprofiles.com.