Internal Communications Manager
A financial association located in Washington, DC, is looking for an Internal Communications Manager for a direct hire position. The ideal candidate is a passionate hands on manager with experience in non-profits or associations.
Strategic Internal Communications Manager Responsibilities::
- Develop and execute creative marketing plans for online products, events, programs and services.
- Serve as the strategic partner for internal clients. Provide responsive, personalized customer service, and works on the development and execution of marketing campaigns.
- Exhibit project management skills when working with clients, designers and colleagues in planning, writing, developing, and coordinating marketing and communications campaigns.
- Adhere to production schedules and meet stated deadlines for all marketing projects. Track progress of projects and identify potential production delays and problems.
- Produce targeted email marketing, website and social media content.
- Monitor and assess marketing metrics throughout each campaign lifecycle, and makes necessary adjustments to ensure they are meeting and exceeding revenue goals. Develop marketing analysis reports to determine campaign effectiveness.
- Produce compelling and creative print collateral. Create strong and creative written copy.
Strategic Internal Communications Manager Requirements:
- Minimum 7-10 years’ experience at an ad agency or in-house communications department.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Mass Communications, Marketing, or Liberal Arts; Advanced degree a plus.
- Must have strong writing and verbal skills – must have portfolio to share.
- Proven track record of creating successful marketing communications strategy plans from concept to delivery.
- Ability to work well with others and provide leadership and project management when required.
- Client-facing experience.
- Membership or advocacy experience is a plus.
An award-winning Marketing and Creative Technology staffing agency, Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and successful organizations across the country. Our experienced recruiters focus on candidates drawn from the top 20% of job seekers nationwide. Profiles professionals are available for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Headquartered in Baltimore, MD, Profiles has regional offices in Philadelphia, Richmond and Washington D.C.
Have you considered a contract position? Profiles offers the following benefits: competitive salary; 401(k) plan; weekly paycheck and bonus pay; health, vision and dental insurance; online software and soft skill training.
New job opportunities are listed daily – www.careerprofiles.com.