IT Project Manager
IT Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Driving successful delivery of projects and delivering defined business & IT value.
- Planning and facilitating project work efforts to deliver on time, in budget, and within scope in accordance with business priorities.
- Defining project scope, goals, and deliverables in alignment with business goals and priorities.
- Creating and executing project plans and identifying & coordinating resource needs.
- Evaluating and managing trade-offs between project size and complexity, cost, urgency, risk, and stakeholder value.
- Partnering with stakeholders to define success metrics, and ensuring effective, high quality project outcomes that produce business & IT value.
- Tracking project status and managing project team complexities to mitigate issues & risks.
- Knowledge of PMI’s project management methodology and best practices
- Familiarity with the use of Microsoft Project.
- Working knowledge of using SAP for project related processes including procurement, capital management and reporting.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, including teamwork, facilitation, and negotiation.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
An award-winning creative and marketing workforce solutions provider, Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and leading brands, nationwide. Our specialized recruiters represent an elite group of skilled professionals for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Profiles is headquartered in Baltimore, MD with a remote staff of entrepreneurial individuals across the nation.
Have you considered a contract position? Profiles offers the following benefits: competitive salary; 401(k) plan; weekly paycheck and bonus pay; health, vision and dental insurance; online software and soft skill training.
New job opportunities are listed daily – www.careerprofiles.com.