Jr. Creative Recruiter / Sourcer – Remote
Profiles is in search of a Remote Jr. Creative Recruiter / Sourcer to internally join our growing Account Management team. The Jr. Creative Recruiter is responsible for using our database, LinkedIn, social media, and email to locate quality professionals in the Creative and Marketing space. Partnering with your Account Team you will be support Fortune 500 clients to staff their creative and marketing departments.
The Jr. Recruiter / Source impacts the business with the quality creative and marketing professionals they uncover. This position has large growth potential and can evolve to a Sr. Recruiter and then an Account Director.
Jr. Creative Recruiter / Sourcer Responsibilities:
- Recruit, screen, interview, and submit candidates with a background of copywriting, design, digital, marketing, communications, analytics, and UX/UI.
- Work closely with the Sr. Account Manager and Business Development Manager to understand the client’s requirements and apply the correct recruitment resources to identify a great match.
- Execute recruitment marketing strategies which include the use of our database of contacts, job boards, social networking, texting, phone calls, emails, social media, and referral sources.
- Review creative resumes and portfolios.
- Work towards becoming a subject matter expert in the positions we staff.
- Learn the benefits of our different service offerings: contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire.
- Adopt our technology and processes.
- Being a supporting role, team player, and collaborator. We like to have fun!
- Outgoing and willingness to talk on the phone to creative and marketing professionals.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field.
- 1+ years of related experience in sourcing, recruiting, account management or staffing environment.
- Passion for Marketing, Digital, or Creative.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills with customer service orientation.
- Work with a purpose and sense of urgency.
- Detail orientation, multi-task, and ability to prioritize.
- Cell phone allowance.
- Competitive salary. Internal competitions with cash prize awards, PTO, flex schedule, or trips.
- Health, Vision, Dental, Short-term / Long-term Disability, 401(k) matching.
An award-winning creative, marketing, and technology staffing agency, Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and successful organizations across the country. Our experienced recruiters focus on candidates drawn from the top 20% of job seekers nationwide. Profiles professionals are available for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Headquartered in Baltimore, MD, Profiles has a remote staff nationwide.