Jr. Data Coordinator – Salesforce
This individual will have high attention to detail and support the marketing team in cleaning up large amounts of data within Salesforce.
Jr. Data Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Entering customer and account data from source documents within time limits.
- Compiling, verifying accuracy and sorting information to prepare source data.
- Reviewing data for deficiencies or errors, correcting any incompatibilities and checking output.
- Support management of all data requirements and updates/revisions.
- Adhere to standard data management procedures, processes and business rules; including ensuring that all approvals have been obtained before making system changes.
- 1-3+ years of data management experience using Salesforce, or any similar CMS.
- Bachelor’s degree in statistics, economics, data science, or related field.
- Strong ability to work within large data sets and data entry.
- High attention to detail and meticulous, self-motivated.
An award-winning creative and marketing workforce solutions provider. Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and leading brands, nationwide. Our specialized recruiters represent an elite group of skilled professionals for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Profiles is headquartered in Baltimore, MD with a remote staff of entrepreneurial individuals across the nation.
Have you considered a contract position? Profiles offers the following benefits: competitive salary; 401(k) plan; weekly paycheck and bonus pay; health, vision and dental insurance; online software and soft skill training.
New job opportunities are listed daily – www.careerprofiles.com.