Jr. Graphic Designer
A world leading financial institution is looking for a Jr. Graphic Designer for an immediate contract position.
The Jr. Graphic Designer must be able to work in an agency environment and build their brand and telling the story in innovative ways. This role is 100% remote but must be local to DMV area for occasional onsite meetings.
Jr. Graphic Designer Responsibilities:
- Plan, analyze and create visual solutions to communication problems.
- Develop overall layout and production design of publications or web interfaces as they relate to graphic design.
- Work on multiple projects, ensuring deadlines are met.
- Review team projects for accuracy.
- Work independently to anticipate client needs and make recommendations for solutions.
- Manage projects with internal partners and external vendors to ensure quality execution of projects.
- Recommend practices designed to streamline, improve efficiencies, and reduce costs.
- Promote corporate brand standards within the company, external vendors and partners.
Jr. Graphic Designer Requirements:
- 1-3 years of experience in Graphic Design.
- Creative agency or financial services background.
- Working experience in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
- Basic ability to visualize in 2D and 3D and understand aesthetic aspects of design.
- Basic coding in HTML and UI web design experience is nice to have.
- Solid understanding of the principles of user experience design and 508 compliance.
- Ability to be flexible to client demands, work well under pressure and multi-task.
An award-winning Marketing and Creative Technology staffing agency, Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and successful organizations across the country. Our experienced recruiters focus on candidates drawn from the top 20% of job seekers nationwide. Profiles professionals are available for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Headquartered in Baltimore, MD, Profiles has regional offices in Philadelphia, Richmond and Washington D.C.
Have you considered a contract position? Profiles offers the following benefits: competitive salary; 401(k) plan; weekly paycheck and bonus pay; health, vision and dental insurance; online software and soft skill training.
New job opportunities are listed daily – www.careerprofiles.com.