Jr. Product Manager
Profiles is seeking a Jr. Product Manager to join the Global Ecommerce and Retail Product team of a top three, global athletic brand for an exciting contract assignment opportunity. This position is fully remote and open to candidates anywhere in the U.S.
Product Manager Responsibilities:
- Own a complex set of projects and are accountable for both execution and setting direction for their projects.
- Ensure integration and strategic fit within the broader product and product line.
- Work with cross-functional stakeholders on a regular basis and is expected to identify and marshal resources as needed to be successful.
- Research to understand the overall competitive landscape and decipher ways to differentiate from the pack.
- Write specifications and lead multidisciplinary teams (engineering, design, project management, etc.) to deliver features to our consumers.
An award-winning creative and marketing workforce solutions provider, Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and leading brands, nationwide. Our specialized recruiters represent an elite group of skilled professionals for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Profiles is headquartered in Baltimore, MD with a remote staff of entrepreneurial individuals across the nation.
Have you considered a contract position? Profiles offers the following benefits: competitive salary; 401(k) plan; weekly paycheck and bonus pay; health, vision and dental insurance; online software and soft skill training.
New job opportunities are listed daily –?www.careerprofiles.com.