Junior Graphic Designer
Join the robust creative team of a Fortune 200 Financial Services corporation as a Junior Graphic Designer. This position is a contract assignment located in Plano, TX
This is an exciting part-time opportunity for a Junior Graphic Designer that has a strong grasp on creating and executing work for marketing campaigns. This Junior Designer will ideally have exposure in Agile as they will be functioning on an Agile team servicing multiple business experiences to deliver on product engagement, marketing campaigns, and user experience goals and imperatives.
Additionally, the Junior Graphic Designer will be responsible for design and execution, edits/changes and revisions, generating all finished art files for release internally and to vendors, maintaining file organization, archiving work for audit, and utilizing file naming procedures. The Graphic Designer will maintain quality standards and ensure that all deliverables meet or exceed our standards.
Junior Graphic Designer Responsibilities:
- Execute and create work alongside senior members of creative team and stakeholders.
- Utilize industry best practices and proprietary data to influence your work and direction.
- Designing and versioning event collateral, email, landing pages, display banners, social media posts, and digital experiences.
- Work with design software (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Sketch, Acrobat, Premiere) to accomplish detailed/structured production mechanical files.
- Seamlessly translate mechanical files into production-ready assets.
- Maintain both our line of business and brand standards as it relates to your work
Proof and perform quality control.
- Document and store your work through a variety of web-based platforms.
Junior Graphic Designer Requirements:
- 1+ years of industry experience, financial services – helpful, but not required. Recent College grads are welcome to apply.
- Ability to take feedback from and collaborate with Creative Directors, other team members and Business Stakeholders (this is a must).
- Creative use of typography, images and color that demonstrate an extensive knowledge of the principles of design and able to defend their work.
- Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Acrobat & Sketch.
- Experience working and designing within Atlassian Confluence required
- Portfolio required.
An award-winning Marketing and Creative Technology staffing agency, Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and successful organizations across the country. Our experienced recruiters focus on candidates drawn from the top 20% of job seekers nationwide. Profiles professionals are available for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Headquartered in Baltimore, MD, Profiles has regional offices in Philadelphia, Richmond and Washington D.C.
Have you considered a contract position? Profiles offers the following benefits: competitive salary; 401(k) plan; weekly paycheck and bonus pay; health, vision and dental insurance; online software and soft skill training.
New job opportunities are listed daily – www.careerprofiles.com.