Junior Graphic Designer
Profiles is seeking a Junior Graphic Designer to join the internal creative team at a Fortune 200 financial services corporation in Plano, TX and is open to remote.
Jr. Graphic Designer Requirements:
- 4-year degree specializing in graphic design or similar discipline.
- 2-3+ years design/art direction experience.
- Deep understanding of creative tools: Adobe Creative Suite, InVision, Figma.
- Preferred: 1 year of experience in a financial services industry.
- Preferred: 1 year of experience working in an Agile environment.
- Portfolio required.
Jr. Graphic Designer Responsibilities:
- Design creative work supporting marketing projects on the Business creative team.
- Bring an understanding of integrated marketing and experience with channels like social media, display and digital, email, direct mail and online video.
- Create designs that communicate ideas clearly to the customer and grasp an understanding of the customer mindset to in order to position products/services.
- Collaborate with other creatives and business partners.
- Pick up the brand style and turn around quality work.
- Manage multiple deadlines on numerous, concurrent projects.
- Consistently deliver quality work on time.
- Use: Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, InVision, Figma.
- Articulate and present your work.
An award-winning creative and marketing workforce solutions provider. Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and leading brands, nationwide. Our specialized recruiters represent an elite group of skilled professionals for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Profiles is headquartered in Baltimore, MD with a remote staff of entrepreneurial individuals across the nation.
Have you considered a contract position? Profiles offers the following benefits: competitive salary; 401(k) plan; weekly paycheck and bonus pay; health, vision and dental insurance; online software and soft skill training.
New job opportunities are listed daily –www.careerprofiles.com.