Junior Graphic Designer
The Junior Graphic Designer is responsible for creating static and motion graphics to support the company's brand and client initiatives. This position is responsible for creating, organizing, and maintaining assets from the creative process into the company’s existing processes and systems.
Junior Graphic Designer Responsibilities:
- Organizing and completing incoming and outgoing integrated design projects and requests.
- Proactively creating, responding, and maintaining work within Company project management system.
- Maintaining real-time, accurate project billing/ tracking for all work completed.
- Ensuring all creative products adhere to production policies and Company and/or client brand guidelines.
- Maintaining and keeping up to date Company and client’s brand guidelines and Adobe asset libraries.
- Evaluating creative workflow procedures and recommending new procedures as necessary to increase efficiency and production.
- Designing and layout of print and digital graphics using Adobe Creative Suite software.
- Executing audio and video editing using Adobe Creative Suite software.
- Executing and editing photography for Company and client events and activities.
- Animated video creation using Adobe Creative Suite software or other quick edit platforms as approved.
- Maintaining digital files in approved platforms, naming conventions and backup systems as required by the Company.
- Performing administrative support services for the company and CEO such as printing, scanning and filing documents, packing and shipping client materials, scheduling meetings, entering data into company software, basic research, meeting planning, and other related services
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree in Graphics Arts.
- 0-1 years combined graphic design experience.
- Working knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop required.
- Ability to work independently and collaborate with a team.
- Close attention to detail and a keen eye for aesthetics.
- Experience with mac-based systems; working knowledge of computers.
- Clear and professional written and verbal communication.
- Ability to prioritize and synthesize complex information.
- Flexible and responsive, relationship-focused professional.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Bilingual abilities (English/Spanish) preferred, but not required.
An award-winning creative and marketing workforce solutions provider. Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and leading brands, nationwide. Our specialized recruiters represent an elite group of skilled professionals for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Profiles is headquartered in Baltimore, MD with a remote staff of entrepreneurial individuals across the nation.
Have you considered a contract position? Profiles offers the following benefits: competitive salary; 401(k) plan; weekly paycheck and bonus pay; health, vision and dental insurance; online software and soft skill training.
New job opportunities are listed daily – www.careerprofiles.com.