Keynote Presentation Specialist
The Keynote Presentation Specialist will be responsible for developing impactful narratives for companywide All Hands, partnering with presenters across the company to support their storytelling and presentation development, working with creative teams to incorporate animation and design, serving as a script writer for select executive presentations, and acting as the overall producer for the end-to-end event narrative.
Keynote Presentation Specialist Responsibilities:
- Manage the content development for a large, complex, multi-team presentation from start to finish.
- Coordinate content in Google Slides and maintain version control and final content within Keynote.
- Lead cross-functional coordination, including content and asset development.
- Set and manage timelines.
- Copyediting, content development, integrating key themes, and brand consistency.
- Collect and organize feedback and review cycles.
- Partner with the creative, marketing, and comms teams in strategic planning.
- Assist with writing creative briefs and liaise with designers or design project manager to create marketing collateral and digital and/or video assets.
Keynote Presentation Specialist Requirements:
- 5+ years of experience in Communications, Marketing, or Content Production experience—preferably with a creative agency or in-house company marketing or communications team.
- Experience in leading and managing the production of communications, creative, and/or marketing content, specifically presentations/keynotes.
- Knowledge of Google Suite (Google Slides is a must), Keynote, Figma, and project or task management software (Asana preferred).
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Highly organized.
- Experience working across teams in a fast-paced environment.
- Appreciation for design, copyediting, and brand identities.
- Strong communication skills.
An award-winning creative and marketing workforce solutions provider, Profiles places the highest caliber candidates in Fortune 500 companies and leading brands, nationwide. Our specialized recruiters represent an elite group of skilled professionals for contract, contract-to-hire, and direct hire positions. Profiles is headquartered in Baltimore, MD with a remote staff of entrepreneurial individuals across the nation.
Have you considered a contract position? Profiles offers the following benefits: competitive salary; 401(k) plan; weekly paycheck and bonus pay; health, vision and dental insurance; online software and soft skill training.
New job opportunities are listed daily – www.careerprofiles.com.